About Me

My photo
I am married, and I have three great kids! I have a biological daughter, and I have a stepson and a stepdaughter. I love my husband, he is the greatest guy of all time!!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Frustrated!!

Okay, so I'm working on this blog, trying to find ways to get links onto my blog, so that maybe I can get just a little extra income, and just for the record, it's HARD!!  I never knew how hard it was trying to get my website 'income ready'!!  I've found quite a few things that I can put on here, it's just a matter of trying to figure out how to add the links!  I am horrible at webpage editing, or HTML editing!!  I guess maybe I need to take a class, so I'll get a little better!!  Anyone know of any classes I could take?  Thanks for reading!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment