About Me

My photo
I am married, and I have three great kids! I have a biological daughter, and I have a stepson and a stepdaughter. I love my husband, he is the greatest guy of all time!!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Trying this out

Hello web world!!  I'm trying this thing out, hoping to be able to vent, be creative, make some friends, and possibly make some money!!  If anyone has any suggestions, please don't hesitate to let me know!! 

I went to Dave Ramsey's seminar on Saturday, and I'm working desperately on Baby Step One: $1000 Emergency Fund.  Dave said it would take about a month to get my emergency fund, so thankfully, I've got some time!!  I've been reading e-books, blog posts, and website articles all day, trying to get ideas on how to make some extra income.  So far, I've found referral bonuses, affiliate earning, and writing for websites to earn money!  I sure hope I can get something out of all this research!!

Like I said, if anyone has a suggestion, please don't be afraid to talk to me!!  Let me know what I'm doing wrong, what I could do to make things better, and just any advice you can give me!!  Thanks guys, I hope you have fun with me!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment