About Me

My photo
I am married, and I have three great kids! I have a biological daughter, and I have a stepson and a stepdaughter. I love my husband, he is the greatest guy of all time!!

Monday, October 3, 2011

It's been a while....

So, I haven't been on here in a couple weeks.  Sadly, it's because I hurt my stupid knee.  I have NO clue what I did, but I could hardly walk on it, I couldn't drive (because I drive a standard), and I was off work for two weeks.  Not fun.  I am still waiting on someone to call me to schedule an MRI, that should be either today or tomorrow.  Fun stuff.  I've been laying around, sleeping a LOT.  I told my boss that I would work from home, but he didn't want me to, said he didn't have the authority to let me do that.  Whatever.  So, I did nothing.  I watched a LOT of TV, I didn't do many crafts, because I have to be moving to do those.  I haven't used my sewing machine in about three weeks, that's terrible!!  On the plus side though....I have a fun new crafting obsession!!  Polymer Clay!!!  I've been working with it for about a week now, while hanging on the couch, and it's fun!!  I've made a couple charms so far, and that's really it.  I made a candy corn charm, a cupcake charm, a halloween lollipop charm, and a couple glow in the dark star charms.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what I can do with this stuff, the possibilities are endless!!  I was on YouTube almost all day last week, watching tutorials for the clay!  I learned how to make a Pacman charm bracelet, ice cream charms, and several other charms!!  I'm hoping to start crafting for Christmas soon, and I think this will help me with gifts for the small girls in my husband's family!  Yay!!  I think the next post I write will be about Christmas crafting, so stay tuned!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment