About Me

My photo
I am married, and I have three great kids! I have a biological daughter, and I have a stepson and a stepdaughter. I love my husband, he is the greatest guy of all time!!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just one wish....courtesy of the Mother Huddle...

If you had one wish, just one wish, what would it be?  Nothing about children, about YOU!! 

I would wish for peace in my family.  Peace between my husband and my parents.  I wish more than anything that they could get along, for MY sake.  Not for the kids, because they will NEVER agree about the kids, but for me.  If they could just pretend to like each other, so I wouldn’t have to always choose sides between my husband and my parents.  That really sucks.  Sometimes, I would just like to be able to call up my parents and say hey, can we go to lunch?  and take my husband with me, and all of us talk like the adults we ‘claim’ to be.  As it stands right now, my parents don’t like my husband, and he feels the same way.  I would love for all of us to just GET ALONG!!! 
Just like Destri, from the Mother Huddle, I too love fresh sheets!!  Mine don’t smell like fresh air though, they smell CLEAN.  It’s a WONDERFUL smell!!  If I could go to bed every night, and magically have clean sheets, I’d be in heaven!!

I know that’s two wishes…one that’s attainable, and one that’s really not.  You decide which is which!!  If you had one wish, what would it be?


This post wouldn't be possible without the great question from this post: http://www.themotherhuddle.com/the-i-and-me-in-us/

No comments:

Post a Comment