About Me

My photo
I am married, and I have three great kids! I have a biological daughter, and I have a stepson and a stepdaughter. I love my husband, he is the greatest guy of all time!!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Vacay!

We are going on a mini vacation this weekend!! Can we afford it? Absolutely not!! Are we going anyway? You betcha!! We are driving to Pueblo, CO, to look at all the pretty scenery, then we are turning around and coming home!! Our family needs some 'us' time, so hopefully this will do us a lot of good!! Our cute little Bailey is going with us, that should be fun! She's been great so far!! Hopefully the pattern continues!  The kids are all getting along, and Danny and I aren't fighting either! So far, so good! Wish us luck that the good vibes continue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment