About Me

My photo
I am married, and I have three great kids! I have a biological daughter, and I have a stepson and a stepdaughter. I love my husband, he is the greatest guy of all time!!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Crafty goodness!!

I've kind of been a crafting machine lately!! I got my skirt done, which I talked about a while ago, I am learning how crochet, which is a LOT of fun, and I have started pasting photos to tiles, making really pretty picture frames! They are really neat! I've only done one, but it looks GORGEOUS!!! I'll give you three guesses as to who's pic I put as the first pic!! Of course, my number one kiddo, Brinley! I can't wait to get like a million of them done, so I can give them out as gifts! I'm also going to start painting on ceramic tiles, and making coasters for people, probably for Christmas! I'm excited about all of the ideas I have for Christmas! I need to get on it!!  I really owe a LOT to Danny's aunt Betty, because she's the one who helped me get bit by the sewing bug!! She taught me how to use the machine!! I'm looking forward to the next few months!!  He he he!!

No comments:

Post a Comment