About Me

My photo
I am married, and I have three great kids! I have a biological daughter, and I have a stepson and a stepdaughter. I love my husband, he is the greatest guy of all time!!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Pray for my baby girl!!!!

I keep meaning to update my blog, then I get busy, EVERY SINGLE TIME!!  Maybe I need to take a notebook with me everywhere I go, so I can write down my ideas, that way I will always have something to write about!!  Anyway....

I found out that my baby girl has to have surgery on Wednesday.  She has to have her adenoids taken out, and tubes put in.  I know it's a pretty routine surgery, but I'm still nervous!!  My girl is REALLY freaked out!!  She did really good at the doctor's office, but as soon as we left, she broke down into tears!!  She is really scared that something is going to happen!!  I don't blame her, that's a lot to handle for a seven year old!!  I'm sure she'll be fine, but please pray for us on Wednesday morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment