About Me

My photo
I am married, and I have three great kids! I have a biological daughter, and I have a stepson and a stepdaughter. I love my husband, he is the greatest guy of all time!!

Friday, August 12, 2011

It's been a while...again!!

Grr!!  I was so excited to blog every single day, and it's been a week since my last post, AGAIN!!  Oh well, I'm here now, and that's what matters!!  =)  This has been a VERY long week, and I have never been more glad that it is Friday!!  I am SO glad that tomorrow's the weekend, and the only thing I have to do is finish up school shopping, which isn't a lot because we did it all last week!  Thanks to Tax Free Weekend, we saved like $400!!  =) 

Monday starts the Big Idea Festival at http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/, and I can't wait!!  I'm really looking forward to learning some new scrapping techniques!!  Right now, I'm in a class called Write Now!, a zippy journaling workshop that's going to teach me how to write gooder!!  =P  So far I've learned a LOT!!  I love it!

Big Picture Classes


I've been crafting like crazy lately!!  Usually I just buy stuff, and then I get bored with the hobby, whatever it may be, but so far, I've been USING what I've bought!!  On Wednesday, I made a new bag for my wire jewelry making supplies, and I made a bunch of trees of life!  I don't think I'm doing them quite right, but I don't care! 

This afternoon, I have to go to the eye doctor for a Glaucoma test.  Please pray that I pass!!  A month ago, I got my eyes checked, and I tested in the high risk range for glaucoma, so my further testing is today.  Please pray!!  I don't need ANOTHER ailment!! 

That's all for now folks, hopefully there will be more later!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment