About Me

My photo
I am married, and I have three great kids! I have a biological daughter, and I have a stepson and a stepdaughter. I love my husband, he is the greatest guy of all time!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My baby's growing up!

This morning I took the kids to the bus stop.  It was bittersweet for me.  Brinley sat in the front seat with me, and as we sat there, we talked about the day ahead of us, and it was just so sweet.  She is such a big girl, and she is so amazing.  We held hands and had such a grown up talk.  I just can’t get over how big she is getting!!  She is turning into such a beautiful young lady, and I am proud to call her my daughter! 
Yesterday when the kids got home from school, they got to watch TV for a while, while Danny was fixing the water pump.  Once that got fixed, the kids all had to do their chores.  Brinley half-ass did her chores, then she went in her room and started reading a book.  Of course, she wasn’t going to get away with doing half of her chores!! 
She has been really cranky lately.  She misses her daddy, and I think she’s been really stressed out about him being gone, and it’s causing her to lose sleep.  There are nights when she comes in the living room at midnight, and it’s obvious that she hasn’t been to sleep yet.  Poor girl!  I’m really glad that Dan hasn’t yelled at her about it, when we talked about it, he said he wanted to!  She’s just stressed, and I know that!  I don’t blame her, I’d be stressed out too if my dad was gone!!   Hopefully when he comes home on leave, she will realize that he is fine, and it will help her not to stress so much, so she’ll get more sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment